Wrong Mr. Berry

I do not indiscriminately criticize the Celtics.  Their mistaken actions
engender
a lot of criticism and negativity. Teams that haven't made the
playoffs in close to seven years, generally are committing a wide
variety
of offenses that deserve critical comments.

Actually, I've been less harsh  toward them, than during
Pitino's tenure. If they radically surprise me and make the
playoffs, my comments will be further softened.

The sorest (if there's such a word) point I have with the club involves
the past two drafts. In which I believe, they've made two colossal
mistakes.
The first was drafting Moiso over Aexander. The second was not trading
up in the past draft.

My other major point of contention is with them building the team around

Walker and Pierce. Good, if you're goal is to be eliminated in the first
and
second round of the playoffs. Bad, if you're seriously seeking a
championship.
Ray