Re: El-Amin free

on 10/29/01 8:30 PM, Celtic4Hire@AOL.com at Celtic4Hire@AOL.com wrote:

El-Amin waived by the Mavericks. Is he coming home?...

DJessen33
   This would be my preference. There are a lot of folks who want to see us
get a rebounder, but one still looks at Walker playing 40 minutes a game and
Anderson's knees. Now if they could trade or waive McCarty, or get an injury
exception for McLeod or Randy Brown and get El-Amin and the rebounder, I'd
be very happy, but we are still looking at spots 9-12 on the roster for the
rebounder, while Khalid might break the rotation ahead of Palacio.

                 JB

Unchain My Heart!