prediction

Have been enjoying the preseason postings. From what i've read about the
games it seems like there's too many holes on both ends of the court.

My prediction: 37 wins 45 losses.

OB fired. Gaston sells. Major player shakeups follow.

Bird comes in as part of an ownership group, hires Cowens as coach and
in conjunction with other legends, they convince 2 top tier FA to sign
in '03. Pierce stays, Walker goes, Johnson and Forte develop. Brown gets
packaged in a major trade and as a result of this trade, a draft pick,
and the FAs, the team is in the conference finals in '05 and wins it all
in '06! A twenty year drought comes to an end. How else can it happen?
Wish I were wrong but I don't see this team as currently constructed as
doing anything. Still looking forward to the season just the same.