The state of the Celtics

Here is my take on the celtics based on what I have seen. First, I don't see a them as having a chance of making the playoffs...at all! I hope they make me eat my words, but Kenny may have changed his attitude, but it does not make up for his lack of skills at this point. Same for McCarty and his energy, thats all he has. Vitaly has bricks for hands. Battie plays dumb basketball, the only center that has any upside is Blount. Batgirl and Vitaly are at the their peak potential. As for the rookies, Id like to see Forte get lots of minutes at the point with Palacio, let Kenny sit. Here is how I would like the Celtics to distribute the minutes this year and work towards next year cause they are still the same old Celtics:

PG: Palacio 24 Min  Forte 24 Min
SG: Johnson 30 Min  Brown 14 min
SF: Pierce 40 Min Williams 8 Min
PF: Walker 40 min Battie 8 min
C: Blount 24 min Battie 14 Min V 10 Min

Keep in mind Id rather not see either Battie or V out there, but becuase we have no other options then thats thats what we have to sit through. Also if Roshown comes back Id like to see him get Williams minutes and Battie's minutes at the PF. Im sorry if I come across frustrated, but I finally got a chance to sit down last night and watch some of the taped pre-season games, and they don't look any different from last year defensively. The bottom line is outside of Pierce, Walker, the 3 rooks, and Palacio as a role player this team has very little talent. And hustle does not wins games, talent does!

Derek