optimistic about Kenny

Yes.  I've seen good things from Kenny in the last few games.  He has pushed the ball some.  He has worked better with Antoine.  He has worked hard on defensive position and has picked up numerous garbage rebounds.  That's a key because his presence in the defensive lane keeps the offense from having a second chance.

It's tough because we have to give him the ball, encourage him to take his shot, and then hope like crazy he will do several good things out there.  I'm pleased with what I see for now.

Plus, Battie and Vitaly are doing fine.  I'm bullish.  Still at 45 wins.

Gene