Re: Prediction

I am going to say 39 wins, the same as my (incorrect) predictions of the
last couple of years.  As always, I hope the wins far exceed my
prediction...  Although I don't comment often, the list is about the
first thing I read every day, and the comments during preseason raise my
hopes that the three rookies will become significant players.  One thing
I've not noticed, though, is any comment on the rules changes.  What
does anyone think the addition of zone-type defense?  Good?  Bad?  Of no
consequence so far?

Aimee