dour Chris

I was wondering what our GM's glum face was about the other night.  The TV highlighted a guest he had next to him and all the time Chris' face was fixed and frowning, as if he had just been chewed out.  Maybe he had been.  This traveling around during the pre-season is really stupid.  Of course, the commitments may have gone back for a while.  I suspect they will have a decent schedule next October.

Good game by Antoine, but will he adjust when he's not hitting 75% of his threes, or even 35%?  His rebounding and ball distribution--even his defense--have been just fine.  Pierce seems a little aloof, even tho' his production is ok.  The two injured players from last year--Kenny and Battie--both had good games. In fact, if Kenny plays like that on a regular basis, we're going to be just fine.   It's almost like we had an NBA team on the floor.

Gene   sticking with 45 wins