Game 2 , trade ideas & Way's after the season

Jason Williams would be nice but don't expect it to happen without giving up
Pierce.

Walker has been disappointing. Josh please tell Wallace Twon needs to stay
down low and work on his inside game. We will never go any where with this guy
wandering around the top of the key launching 3's.

Johnson looked pretty comfortable last night, Forte no too bad either.

I even thought Battie played fairly decently but needs to work on his free
throws.

As mentioned Anderson still looks terrible, Palacio not much better. I like
Steve's idea of moving Carr, Brown, Palacio, or Herren for a Brian Skinner or
Clark
although with the way our backcourt looks I am not sure anyone would want
them. I don't see why we signed Palacio instead of a Shammond Williams and
didn't go after Marc Jackson.