re: Subject: Pondering The Improbables 2

Ray,
i think you don't mean what you say, you're just pissed they did not
follow your advise to  keep Moiso and playing him up for the Feb
dateline. Also the non-drafting of Ernest Brown.

you know more basketball than me (my source? Michael Holley told me
so) and you should know that ALL rookies (even 10 year vets) got
faults, no body is perfect. Check out all previous no.1s (overall),
can you honestly say their game is perfect?

I think Johnson's (non) aggresiveness means the way he plays the game
is so smooth, he appears to be cruising, foot off the pedal, but still
getting the nice assist or shot off (source? from various comments by
lists folks, Johnson's coaches and exteamates, summer game recaps,
blah blah blah)

in your view, what must Johnson do in order to match past
contributions of Stith's?

back it up, Ray.

kevin

*******original msg*******