Re: Josh... thoughts, insights from yesterday?

One thing I meant to respond to in the post I just made.
I saw several people refer to Kedrick Brown as being younger than
the other rookies.  Josh said he "looks like" a teenager and someone
else said he is a teenager.  Josh said:

> I didn't
> get to talk to Kedrick but he looks like a teenager.
> Forte is only a year or two older but really seems
> like a man.  They're both really good guys, though.

According to Celtics.com, not only are all 3 rookies 20 years old,
but Kedrick is the oldest of them, by 5 days over Joe Forte, and by
more than 3 months over Joe Johnson.  Looks can be deceiving!

The rest of the Celtics now look old by comparison.  Maybe that will
cause a bit of an attitude shift among some of the former "young guys".
Milt Palacio is the next youngest at 23.  Then comes Paul Pierce who
turns 24 on Saturday.  Walker, Battie, Blount and McLeod are 25.
Herren and Potapenko are 26.  McCarty is 27.  The other 3 are 29 & up.

Maybe this explains some of the newfound
camaraderie described in recent posts, since the 3 rookies are nearly
exactly the same age, so none of them feels too isolated, and 9 others are
in their mid-20s, and can identify with each other.  I hope the camaraderie

thing can withstand or maybe even change Antoine's selfishness
attitude problem.

Jon Mc
http://personals.yahoo.com