Eric

I like Eric's smile.  When he was slashing as a rookie he was something to watch, going up against Mourning without hesitation.  Alas, poor Eric.  He got the money but his game hasn't developed as hoped.  To quote Gene Kirkpatrick, "if Eric Williams still gets 20 minutes a game next year, we're in trouble."  That was said at the time of the draft, I think.  I agree with the occasionally astute Gene.  Of course, being the normally obtuse Gene, I could be wrong.  Eric's most mind boggling deficiency is his lack of rebounding.  He's quick, alert, tough, and the poorest rebounder on the team.  I would like to talk with Coach to find out just why Eric is so high on his list.  Maybe someone could ask our GM that question.

Maybe Coach is just talking pre-season talk; surely the real talent we now have will get the time.  Surely.

Cheers.  Our long wait is over.  Gene, suggesting an exhilarating 45 win season.
NEW from Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. Yahoo! by Phone.