re: Eric Williams

I think the paragraph below was dead on, except for one thing... the three
rooks look alot MORE polished than E.W.

There are a few positives to Williams:
-He's always been in great shape his second time around with Boston.
 (Probably influenced by the C's strength/conditioning coach, who was
 the strength coach when E.W. played for Providence.

-He's not afraid of contact(charges), and always hustles.

-Trying to fit the role of defensive stopper/motivator on this team is a
 smart, well intentioned idea.

But he's currently my least favorite Celtic because of the dumb
floorgame he plays after all these years, his low upside, and his high
salary.  There are 6'8 low priced CBA players that can contribute what
Eric does.