Herren

Hmm well I like Herren too.

And to be frank I don't think its so bad to admit you identify with someone on
the team. Its quite a double standard really...

Millions of Japanese fans identify with Ichiro and support him here.
Its perfectly normal and acceptable to like a guy from the area, who looks
more
like you then your average NBA player.

How bout Tiger Woods? I mean all those black fans...
Is that racist? You have to distinguish between racism, and natural adulation.

Chris Herren is only around six feet tall, and looks like a lot of folks in
the area. Thats a big attraction. Paul Pierce is still my favorite player
though, and I also like Kenny Anderson. Walker is good, but he always
irritates me with how he gets his shot blocked.

Anyway, I don't think we should stress on the Herren deal.

Its interesting how is now potrayed as a "feisty" shooter. I had always heard
he
was a great athlete. <shrug> He doesn't seem to shoot all that well if you ask
me, but he hardly ever plays.

I just remember all that hype about him being better then Kenny. Yawn.
Watch Kenny this year...

Pete