A step in the right direction.

   Do you think Paul is reading our board? I only saw the fourth period, but
he was taking it to the hoop at every occasion.
   I saw no gunning or ball hogging. Antoine and Paul were moving the ball
and rebounding.
   Eric Williams is the glue.
   Anderson played well. Palacio struggled at about the 6 minute mark and
the lead went from 11 to six. Kenny came in and made two steals, a driving
lay up, a drive and dish to Strickland for a three and went to the bench,
with the lead back to 12. Palacio again struggled, the lead fell to seven
and Kenny came back to finish the game, protecting the ball well. There
still wasn't a lot of movement without the ball, but there was some and Paul
and Antoine seemed content to let Anderson control the tempo.
   Give O'Brien credit. The team looked much better than the Miami game and
it seems like adjustments were made.

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!