Re: Tidbits for those looking to trade

I think this part of the article was also interesting:

"... Bash your local point-guard-needing team for not drafting Jamaal
Tinsley or Tony Parker if it makes you feel good, but know that both are
in ideal situations to succeed. Remember how Travis Knight's intelligent
hustle as a rookie made him look so good with the Lakers, and how he's
looked so mediocre (at best) since? Tinsley and Parker are benefitting
from a similar effect. Both are far better than Knight, but put them with
almost any of the 20-some teams who passed on them and they'd be
struggling"

I don't know if I a agree, but it does help take the edge off the hurt
from seeing that 23 assist game.  Both the Pacers and the Spurs have some
high percentage scoring big men.

Jason David Jones

"