basketball is the game?

For sevaral nites I have watched the boys in the green jerseys run around or
stand around, both with the same results. They have no idea how to play
basketball as a team. They cannot run unless they have a cherry pick, even
with nimbers, they don't know where the ball belongs or who should have it
when or where. There is absolutely no inside presence or
or when post position is gained, nobody puts the ball there. VP might not be
great or as athletic as the other two, but anything is more than they
contribute. A blocked shot or two does not make a center if he cannot rebound
or be ready to score. this is pitiful. Did we trade franchises again with San
Deigo or LAC? CRAP! ... TT