Re: No Subject

At 12:43 23/11/01 -0500, James A. Hill wrote:
>Somewhat like letting the new employee at the donut shop eat as many donuts
>as he wants.  After a few days of 10-12 donuts they typically stop eating
>them all together.

Yeah but how about 20 dozen Krispy Kremes? ;-)

>I don't know the off court background on Tinsley or Parker so there may be a
>reason so many teams passed in favor of guys who aren't getting any playing
>time. (They may be wonderful kid's off court, I just don't know)

Tinsley apparently never attended HS.  Someone needs to ask his Juco about
its admissions standards. I'm not aware of any major character problems.
Leo Papile in the papers just mentioned his disappointing senior year at
Iowa and the fact that he's a poor workout player (not of his court sense
skills show).

***