Re: Rahim..

At 12:24 22/11/01 -0500, Alexander Wang wrote:
>Kestas' original point about doing one thing extremely well reminded me of
>the supposed offer that Pitino made of Walker for Ratliff. Ratliff's
>exactly what Kestas described - someone who is one of the very best at a
>very important skill (shotblocking) with few other weaknesses. He rebounds
>pretty well, is competent if not outstanding at the offensive end.

Interesting debate. I worry a little about the overall durability of some
of the "undersized" shotblocker types like Ratliff and Camby. They must
take a hell of a beating down there.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving IGTC!

There's none of that great turkey stuff over here, unfortunately. I guess
if you close your eyes, escargots and frog legs taste just about the same. :-(

***