Non Celtics:H.S. Tourney Broadcasts

Broadcastmonsters.com to Broadcast National High School Basketball Tournaments
Broadcastmonsters.com is proud to announce that we will be broadcasting
three prominent national High School Basketball tournaments this winter. It
all starts December 1st, when BCM returns for it's second season with the
Morgan Wooten Invitational. This year's Invitational is bigger than ever,
with national powerhouse Oak Hill Academy, along with DeMatha H.S., Tabor
Academy (Mass.), and Amityville H.S. (N.Y.). This one-day event will
feature literally some of the top H.S. prospects in the country.
Mid-December features the Gonzaga/D.C. Classic at American University, Dec.
13-15. This tournament will feature prominent local teams, including
Gonzaga, TC Williams, and Bishop McNamara, as well as nationally known
teams Archbishop Malloy (N.Y.), Westbury Christian Academy (Texas), and
Germantown Academy (Penn.), along with others.
For Christmas, BCM will be giving our listeners a great present - one of
the biggest H.S. tourneys in the country, the inaugural Academy National
Invitational in Houston, Texas, Dec. 26-29th. The field will consist of an
elite division of eight teams from across the country that will comprise
the National Division, and a division of eight teams from the host state
who will make up the Texas Division. All games will be played at the
state-of-the-art 4,700-seat Campbell Center. The National Division boasts
seven teams ranked in the nation's Top 25 by both USA Today and Street and
Smith magazine. The National Division includes the nation's defending
national champion Oak Hill Academy, as well as nationally ranked
Westchester High out of Los Angeles, posing a possible 1-2 national ranking
final in the event.
Join us for all of the exciting basketball action, as our BCM broadcast
team brings you the live play-by-play from all three tournaments! To find
out about more tournaments that we will be bringing to you please go to
http://www.broadcastmonsters.com/winterbbsch.asp

Michael J.King Sr.
An Aristocracy of One