What I saw.

I watched it on tape late last night:

l.  Johnson:  if you counted each possession in terms of positive and negative plays, Johnson would rank up there with veterans like Stockton and Payton--he knows where to be and what to do.  Great clutch play to seal the win.

2.  Captains:  both played with great desire, good defensive effort, generally good ball movement; both forced the offense down the stretch; great rebounding by both

3.  Battie:  seemed to get after the ball; had several saves on hustle plays; rebounded in a crowd well.  Hit some shots.  He's been a plus so far.

4.  Strickland:  continues to play hard-nosed basketball.  Like Johnson, he's in the right place; shoots well, drives to the bucket very well.  Great addition.

Team:  solid defensive effort.  We could have lost this game, but we just wouldn't.  That's encouraging.  Pierce's rebounding down the stretch, AW's rebounding all game long, plus Strickland and Johnson doing what it took in the last quarter.  Indiana did not score in the last 1:55 or so.  That's exciting.

Gene