I'm Not Impressed With The Celtics And Their BC Early Schedule

Have the Celtics played Marathon Oil yet?

So let's see: The C's have played the two worst teams in the NBA,
a tired Seattle, and the struggling Wizards (who should actually improve

once Jordan gets into NBA shape, Kwame gets over his injury and
his case of AAUitis, and they deal for a big man) and beaten all
four of these dogs. Against the two teams they faced who have above
.500 records, poof, reality has cruelly interceded, and they've lost.

So, I'm not really impressed.

And I expect reality to cruelly intercede once again, when they meet
an improved Indiana team.

And as far a Joe Johnson goes, his being with the Celtics is no great
accomplishment, as the past draft has shaped up to be a great and
deep one. Literally, it was a Piqata type of draft with lots of goodies
bestowed on NBA teams.

And the best of the bunch, quite possibly is Pau Gasol. Think 20 - 10 -
3
every game for Mr. Gasol when he bulks up. And he could have
been a Celtic, if management had just gotten over their hesitancy to
package picks 10 and 11.
Ray