Re: Poor shooting

No, I want Antoine, specifically,  to make 45 percent overall, not any generic
power forward. I'm taking into account that he'll chuck up more 3-pointers than
anyone else, and if he can make 35 percent of those, I've got no complaints
(other than his timing).

I think 44.5 percent from two-point range is unacceptable for a power forward,
especially an all-star calibre one.

STEVE O