Ryan, I am not going to continue to play your back and forth game.  You hate
Walker while I think he is a solid player who will improve.  Your way of
portraying your fandom is to make fun of the guy, calling him juvenile names
while questioning everything about his ethic.  You give him grudgingly give
him credit but always add a qualifier instead of just leaving it at that.

You have that right and I have no doubt that you will continue to exercise
it.  But it is clear that you have no idea where I am coming from as a coach
or a fan of the Celtics.

Regarding your comment below, I did not say that you said that.  But from
reading your posts, it appears that this is what you believe.

I am sure others on this list are growing weary of this banter, so I will
pull my plug.  There are others whom you will infuriate, much to your
apparent delight since you even mention the word "argument".  I prefer to
discuss things in a rational manner.  That is not your style.

Cecil