Walker Vs. Wizards

OK, There it is.  A game where Walker stays down on the blocks, rebounds,
passes out of double teams, gets to the FT line, uses he speed to run the
floor and has 16 shot attempts within the flow of the offense and only one
3PT shot.

He has an All Star quality game, makes everyone on the team a better player
and leads his team to victory while clearly being the MVP.

I think this game definitively proved as true what many on this list have
been saying about Walker's game and what the team needs him to do. It may
not be as effective against a team with better defense.  Still it is how
Walker should approach each game.  He will need to adjust his game as the
game is in play but it is certainly the right start for each game.

End of discussion as far as I am concerned.

Now if the brain trust can get a half way decent center to help out....  The
writer for the Washington paper referred to Lattner "undressing" Battie and
Blount during the game. I hang that article on Battie's locker.

LaFrantz is looking to get out of Denver and he was a teammate of Pierce's
in college.  Not an All Star by any means but who else is available?  Who
would we have to give up to get him?

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com