Calling All Walker Haters

What's it going to be today, folks?

Going to blame Antoine for not getting a hand in Laettner's face more
often?  For missing 4 of 15 shots?  For selfishly not coming out of the
game?

Or maybe today's theme will be:  "Great!  One or two more games like this
and the C's can finally trade [insert insulting, racially charged nickname
here] for [insert name of third tier one-time All-Star here]!"

Or, if you all want to be honest with yourselves, you can just shut up
about Antoine and turn to bashing Battie and Blount for making Laettner
look like -- well, that guy who used to play for Duke.  And I certainly
couldn't argue with that.

I think it's clear that there are going to be nights like this AND nights
like the NJ game throughout Antoine's career.  My guess is we'll start to
see more of the former and fewer of the latter -- particularly as Antoine
gains more faith in his teammates.

Michael Gooen

=====
Please translate the following into Arabic and forward to Osama bin Laden, c/o Taliban:  Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com