Re: Tinsley, Parker and the "braintrust"

> Paul M. says the current "braintrust" brought in more talent in six months
> than Pitino did in four years... but the picks that netted Brown and Forte
> were acquired under Pitino's watch. If you don't want to give Pitino
credit
> for Paul Pierce (a no-brainer pick),

OK, I'll play hard ball. Let's give Pitino credit for picking Pierce. Why
shouldn't we. But he wasn't, thankfully, in the room when they actually
chose Johnson. For all we know he would've picked Zach Randolph. I mean,
come on, Jerome Moiso? So why not say the Johnson pick ties the score: The
Genius 1 - The Braintrust 1. Erick Strickland makes it 2-1 in favor of the
Braintrust. The signing of Walter McCarty should make the score 20-1 in
favor of the Braintrust but I'll let it go.

Paul M.

then it's hard to give the "braintrust"