Re: NBA League Pass/digital TV

I also live in New York & have the NBA league pass. All the Celtics
games are shown on the League Pass except:

-If the Knicks are playing the Celtics, the game is shown on the
MSG network
-If the Nets are playing the Celtics, the game is shown on Fox
Sports NY
-If the Celtics are playing at the same time as a game broadcast
by NBC, the game is not aired.

-david