Ed O'bannon

Ok, this is not Celtic related, but I was so suprised, I need to share it.

Trivia question:

Where does Ed O'bannon, 9th overall pick in the 1995 NBA Draft, Final Four
MVP with 30 points and 17 rebounds in the championship game vs Arkansas,
averaged 19 points and 9 rebounds in the NCAA tournament, selected for the
NBA Rookie Game currently play???

The answer: WTK Wloclawek from Poland

I live in The Netherlands and today I went to watch the top basketballteam
in this country (Amsterdam Ricoh Astronauts). The played this polish team
and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw O'bannon coming into that gym. I
call it a gym because i think there was less then 500 people watching the
game.

An Los Angeles native decides to play in POLAND???

ok, that was it.

Maurice..

ps. Ex NBA player Jeff Nordgaard (Bucks) also played on that team.