kandiman

Kenny Annderson must go, plain aand simple.  Where to trade him?  Look no
further than the lend of the Clips.  Kennny, Blount. and the 1st rounder
from the 6rs for Olowakandi, and maybe Piatkowski.  Salaries don't match but
I believe the Clipps are under the cap so they can afford this trade.  Then
trade Piatkoski to the Jazz for Starks and a first rounder.  This way we get
rid of Kenny and his fat contract and recieve a center who to me seems like
a raw Robert Parish.  Whether he can duplicate the Chiefs game still remains
to be seen.  By trading Piatkowski to the Jazz for Starks we get a player
with an expiring contract plus a first rounder to make up for the one that
was given to the Clips.

I know there is no way this is gonna happen but hell, I'm just soooo
frustrated with Celtics management for not really addressing the impending
needs of the team.  We need a steady PG and a big man who can rebound. We
missed out on Jamaal Tinsley who was the best PG in the draft, instead we
draft another 2-guard in Forte. I guess it all sums up to LACK OF PLANNIING!