My take on da Bulls

Walker - when he is good, he is really good and when he is bad, he is really
bad. He is own worst enemy. If he makes a few shots early, he plays within
the offense and becomes a very good player. When he misses a few shots, he
becomes so fustrated that he forces his offense, drives into traffic, hangs
out at the 3 point line, etc.. I guess Jordan hasn't taught him anything....

Williams - has gone back to regular season play as I had predicted. The refs
don't go for his junk during the regular season. He is not our third scorer.
Plus he can't run right now. It is so important for us to fast break so we
can get some easy offense and we need to take a advantage of playing small
guys and Obie leaves him in their when it is obvious that he leg is bothering
him. He even set a moving screen block on a fast break rather than running
down the court. This loyalty thing is going a bit too far...

Stickland - I have always liked him. He can play tough D and shows a
dimension of having two point guards on the floor which could help a little
on the break. It also can allow a chance of having 4 guys on the floor who
can dribble (two point guards plus JJ and Walker)....

VP - I also didn't understand why Obie stuck with Blount so long when it
seemed obvious that VP would be a better choice on Miller and the ferner. As
Tommy says, Blount just has no idea on how to block out for rebounding....

Kenny - he is playing better, probably his best Celtic basketball. However,
he still can't shoot anymore. Palacio has turned into a better shooter than
him and that is saying something. Kenny does direct the halfcourt offense
better than Palacio but Palacio does energize the running game more....

Cleveland - Cleveland loses to Miami after being toasted by the Celts. Andre
Miller has a career game after being held in check by Kenny <g>. The Heat
just aren't that good as I have predicted. Although, you always see this in
the early going and it takes a while for the refs to figure out who the good
teams are....

Tim Floyd - I agree on Ray's point on the not playing the rookies. I think
Floyd is afraid of getting slapped around by Oakley. Their rookies didn't
show that bad in limited minutes. Curry looked better than Miller right now,
IMO. The ferner was surprisingly effective, however...

DJessen33