[Non-Presumptive] What I Learned From the Chicago Game

Yes.  Well.  I can only offer my own opinions -- wouldn't *presume* to
tell the great, united working-class, non-Cambridge-elitist blue-collar
media-types here what to think, but ...

First off, the Celts won.  Beyond that, they played well, although they
could have been better at rebounding the ball, always pushing/looking for
fast breaks, and, of course, shooting a better percentage.  Now, a lot of
that is Walker (8-21) and Anderson (3-10) (and, to a lesser extent, Pierce
(5-12)), but I'll take Walker and Anderson shooting that percentage for
the games they had.  Walker had a near-triple double (22, (6-11 3pt.) pts.
, 10 rebs, 8 assists, 3 blocks, 2 steals, 6 TO's), and Anderson continued
his good early-season play.  When the C's win (even against Chicago) with
Pierce having an off night, it's all good.

Joe Johnson got as many minutes as EWill (21) which is nice, and McCarty
never made it into the game, but I'm wondering as to why the minutes at
the troika (Battie 19; Blount 19; Potapenko 11) are so ... rabidly insane.
   I mean, V grabs 6 rebs and scores 8 points in his time; Blount had 4 and
3 (though he's credited with 4 steals).  Plus, it seemed that Potapenko
woud have been a good choice to go up against Bagaric.  Is Obie on crack?
(Sorry, media-wannabe-type inflammatory statement ... disregard.)  Still,
is Battie playing so few minutes because of the pain?  Does Mark Blount
have incriminating pictures of Obie?  (Again, irresponsible "journalistic"
  speculation.)

Strickland looked like he might be effective through the season.  Good
pickup, cautiously said.

Let's face it, if they can beat the Bucks, they've got their good opening
start.

Oh, right, almost, forgot, Antoine sucks, the team bites,
gonna-lose-all-the-games, they-didn't-do-what-*I*-said-blah-blah-blah, the
usual.

(The Celtic "Tird")

P.S. Did *anyone* other than Rich ("He-Who-Maintains-the-Prediction-List")
take WayRay's 61-won game "prediction" for real?  For how it really
felt/thinks/predicted?  Anyone?  Bueller?