Tyson Chandler

I have the same "uneasy" feeling about Tyson "chicken parts" Chandler. I
remembered that article on nbatalk.com "battle of the centres" (something like
that) when Chandler met Curry in a high school game. After game interview gave
me impression of Tyson as a Moiso clone - don't worry be happy. There's no sense
of urgency in him, no fire or competitive spirit.

If he is still on board at #10 or 11, I would not pick him, here's why:

1)7-1 220lbs? everybody agrees he needs to put on some weight, but how much can
he put on? Shawn Bradley's still about the same weight as 8 years ago when
drafted, our Batgirl (240lbs) did increase even tho the C's knew Tony got to get
heavier to be able to muscle with the likes of Zo/Shaq. Granted Tyson is young
and has "room" for growth, but realistically, I would see him only growing upto
240/250 lbs max, and with this on 7-1, he would still be pushed around. We've
got Moiso who basically can give the same (upside).

2)No fire or competitive spirit or basketball IQ

3)He is not working (privately) out for teams drafting after the #5 pick. Can he
play other than block shots?

IMO
kevin