Wow, The Things They're Saying About Gasol

In tomorrow's Globe, Peter May will have agent Herb Rudoy
saying some very, very nice things about Pau Gasol:

"'Pau is a combination of Toni (Kukoc), Dirk Nowitzki, and
Kevin Garnett. He has a lot of things going for him. I've
been going overseas for a long time now and seen lots
of players. But when I saw him, he took my breath away.'"

May says Gasol won't be available for any NBA workouts,
and Rudoy says that he'll be "'very surprised'" if Gasol is
available at 10.  He also said, if Gasol is taken in the top 5, he'll
be in the NBA next season; 6 - 10 back in Espana.
Ray