From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 12:16 PM
To: 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Remember this when reading any mock drafts

Sportsline.com actually paid Mike Kahn for his thoughts on the draft, and he
had this to say about Zach Randolph...

"A very talented athlete who lacks definition in his game, Randolph could
end up being groomed as a shooting guard or a small forward out of the same
mold as Jamal Mashburn, but it's doubtful he'll ever have as much game as
Mash."

OK, admittedly I'm just an armchair fan, but... the idea of 6-9, 250-pound
Zach Randolph as a shooting guard or small forward is so ridiculous, I can't
even discuss it. How does Kahn look at himself in the mirror after so
obviously mailing in this mock draft effort?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing about scheduled Celtic workouts for
prospects. Other teams already have started.

Mark