From: Boston Sports Fan [mailto:bostonsptsfan@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 11:37 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Red on WEEI

He was on WEEI this morning with the A-Team, and
mentioned Forte several times, saying he's one of the
top 4 players. Says he'd love to get him, but doesn't
think he'll be there when the C's draft. Still putting
up smokescreens at 84?

Thinks Kenny will have a big comeback year next year.
Says Kenny "realizes what he has done"

Only thing he was really mad at Pitino for was letting
Fox go. Said when Rick came aboard, he told him no
matter what, he needed to keep Fox. Pitino didn't like
Fox, and Red couldn't fight him on it. Also wanted to
keep Wesley. Said "we'd have a hell of a team if we
still had those two"

Very impressed with Walker this year, was willing to
do anything and really took over the leadership role.
Was very impressed with Pierce, he was there
everynight and showed he couold score with anyone.

About Jordan's possible comeback:

"I don't give a damn. He's milked this thing
enough...who the hell cares..."