musings

Watching some good playoff games and thinking:  we sure need a good
spot-up shooter to win big games.  Battie and Vitaly may be ok on that
point, but we're weak at the guard and SF spots.  Williams, Brown,
Palacio won't get it.  There's value in a Forte type scorer.

We also need a creator point guard who can get in the lane.  Toronto's
Alvin R. looks pretty good with that floater.

Most of all, I think, is the need for a monster rebounder to go
alongside Walker.  Other than Rodney White (is that the guy from
Charlotte?), I don't see anyone doing that job.  Still, this just gets
better and better.  Of course, I was sorry to see the Bulls drop to
fourth--really, really sorry.

Gene