Re: My Draft

I think Atlanta will go big, possibly Diop if he sells himself in workouts. I am still a bit spooked with Randolph due to his weight. I would take Tinsley. He reminds me of Baron Davis but needs to work on his outside scoring. If Wagner goes up and Battier drops down to Detroit, do they pick Battier or Randolph ?

John

----- Original Message -----
From: W
To: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 6:43 AM
Subject: My Draft

Hey all,

I'm probably WAY off but this is how I see the draft;

 1 - Chicago Bulls - Eddy Curry, Thurnwood HS
 2 - Golden State - Kwame Brown, Glenn Academy
 3 - Washington - Eddie Griffin, Seton Hall
 4 - Vancouver - Jason Richardson, Michigan State
 5 - Atlanta - Shane Battier, Duke
 6 - New Jersey - DeSagana Diop, Oak Hill Academy
 7 - Cleveland - Loren Woods, Arizona
 8 - LA Clippers - Tyson Chandler, Dominguez HS
 9 - Detroit - DeJuan Wagner
10 - Boston - Rodney White, Charlotte
11 - Boston - Zach Randolph, Michigan State
12 - Seattle - Jamaal Tinsley, Iowa St.
13 - Houston - Pau Gasol, Barcelona
14 - Golden State - Joseph Forte, North Carolina
15 - Orlando - Brendan Haywood, North Carolina
16 - Charlotte - Joe Johnson, Arkansas
17 - Toronto - Michael Bradley, Villanova
18 - Houston - Troy Murphy, Notre Dame
19 - Portland - Richard Jefferson, Arizona
20 - Cleveland - Ousmane Cisse, St Jude HS
21 - Boston - Gerald Wallace, Alabama
22 - Houston - Gilbert Arenas, Arizona
23 - Houston - Jason Collins, Stanford
24 - Utah - Ken Johnson, Ohio State
25 - Sacramento - Alvin Jones, Georgia Tech
26 - Philadelphia - Tayshaun Prince, Kentucky
27 - Vancouver - Trenton Hassell, Austin Peay
28 - San Antonio - Atonis Fotsis, Panathinaikos, Greece