From: W [mailto:titans@ihug.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:43 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: My Draft

Hey all,

I'm probably WAY off but this is how I see the draft;

 1 - Chicago Bulls - Eddy Curry, Thurnwood HS
 2 - Golden State - Kwame Brown, Glenn Academy
 3 - Washington - Eddie Griffin, Seton Hall
 4 - Vancouver - Jason Richardson, Michigan State
 5 - Atlanta - Shane Battier, Duke
 6 - New Jersey - DeSagana Diop, Oak Hill Academy
 7 - Cleveland - Loren Woods, Arizona
 8 - LA Clippers - Tyson Chandler, Dominguez HS
 9 - Detroit - DeJuan Wagner
10 - Boston - Rodney White, Charlotte
11 - Boston - Zach Randolph, Michigan State
12 - Seattle - Jamaal Tinsley, Iowa St.
13 - Houston - Pau Gasol, Barcelona
14 - Golden State - Joseph Forte, North Carolina
15 - Orlando - Brendan Haywood, North Carolina
16 - Charlotte - Joe Johnson, Arkansas
17 - Toronto - Michael Bradley, Villanova
18 - Houston - Troy Murphy, Notre Dame
19 - Portland - Richard Jefferson, Arizona
20 - Cleveland - Ousmane Cisse, St Jude HS
21 - Boston - Gerald Wallace, Alabama
22 - Houston - Gilbert Arenas, Arizona
23 - Houston - Jason Collins, Stanford
24 - Utah - Ken Johnson, Ohio State
25 - Sacramento - Alvin Jones, Georgia Tech
26 - Philadelphia - Tayshaun Prince, Kentucky
27 - Vancouver - Trenton Hassell, Austin Peay
28 - San Antonio - Atonis Fotsis, Panathinaikos, Greece