thoughts on 2002 offense

This was posted on the ESPN message boards...it reflects my thinking, to
some
extend.  (Not that a solid low post guy, like Haywood or Bradley, wouldn't
help as well)

there is a reason that 3 defenders run for walker every time he touches the
ball
down low......all we actually need right now is one more guy to open that up
........walker has a tendency to drift outside because of a combination of
the
double and triple teaming, and that pierce is the only other option here was

where my whole 'get joe johnson and rodney white' idea gets it's
logic......you
get a couple of guys who can slash to the hoop as well as nail the 3 at 6'9"
each,
you have the potential to create constant matchup problems.....I seriously
believe walker would do whever he had to or asked to in the game plan for
a chance to make a run in the playoffs.....he may not have the most magnetic

personality, but he's not lazy, and he has still not gotten used to losing
(you
can tell by the look on his face that he hates it when things aren't
working......
.the game still actually matters to him)