Kwame's in, Ming's out

The Sporting News is reporting Kwame Brown will declare. Yao Ming, on the
other hand, won't be in the draft. Also, Paul Gasol, the 7-foot forward from
Spain is in.

My wish list (Tier I):

Eddy Curry
Kwame Brown
Eddie Griffin
Tyson Chandler
DeSagna Diop
Jason Richardson
Zach Randolph

My wish list (Tier II):

Shane Battier
Michael Bradley
Paul Gasol
Brendan Haywood
Joe Johnson
Rodney White
Troy Murphy
Ousmane Cisse
Gerald Wallace

There are some X-factors, of course. Gasol certainly could move into Tier I
or out of Tier II, because I'm only going on scouting reports. I've never
seen him play. You could make a case for Battier in Tier I, and if he comes
with a Toine trade (so we don't have a Battier-Toine forward tandem), then
I'm all for it. I'm also going on scouting reports on Cisse, White and
Johnson, because I haven't seen any of them play. Another variable is Dajuan
Wagner, the high-scoring guard who may or may not declare. He certainly
could be a factor in here as well. I would think the Celtics would have a
shot at three of these guys, hopefully one or two from Tier I.

Mark