Re: Yao Ming will enter draft...

That's a great question!  I have seen him play in TV during their pro
league's championship, and I must say I was impressed with his skills and
bkball fundamentals for a muscular 7'6 center.  He's got above average speed
and quickness(again, for his size) and has a very good scoring mentality
inside and outside the paint.  Goin' back to your question, IMO, he could
very well be an Olowokandi type or might not be.  He's got great credentials
and averages in China's Pro League but that's because he's battling skinny
centers less than 7 feet tall ...now, try imagining him playing against Shaq
and a Duncan?  But on the bright side, this kid is still a KID, if he could
get the right tutoring and learn from a legend (Russell or Walton) then who
knows what he's really capable of in the NBA?

Compared to Wang Zhi Zhi, he's still unpolished.  Although Wang has already
exposed his talent level and polished skills, I think he's already reached
the peak and IMO has no more "upsides" to look for...unlike Yao Ming, who's
got tons and tons.

Lastly, this kid is really worth a second look for the top 3 pickers in the
draft, IMHO.  You never get across a 7'6 center every year and considering
his talent/tools level..wow.  So my answer to your question is...he's goin
to be far better and not as boring as an Olowokandi!

Jaims