Re: Draft News: Ming Could Still Declare

Thanks for the links, Ray. The Ming thing is interesting. Everything else
seems to indicate it's a done deal-he's staying in China. But, if he did
declare, and Kwame joined him (which seems inevitable), then all we'd need
is for Josh O. to get down to Durham and slap some sense into that mama's
boy Jason Williams to make this a dream draft.

Anyone have any opinions on the Bulls' dilemma if they get the top
pick-Griffin or Curry? Personally, I like Curry (although I love Griffin's
game, if not his questionable temper). Kwame Brown makes it an even tougher
call, because those three seem to be separating themselves a little from the
crowd (although it's still very early in this process). Can you imagine a
stronger top-five of a draft than Ming-Curry-Griffin-Brown-J. Williams??
Wow.

Just hoping we keep the picks and take the best player available.

Mark