Re: JB's good point

on 5/5/01 11:55 PM, Jim Hill at jahill@leasingservice.com wrote:

> However one of the things that made Bird a true point forward was the fact
> that he could develop the play for his teammates AND make the comfort zone
> pass to help the man score.  Walker isn't that good yet.  This experiment
> should help regardless if he becomes the PG or not.

        **************
    It was Bill Russell who said the most important aspect of his game was
to know how to make each of his teammates better, he had to know their
limitations as well as their strengths. He tried to learn their games and
where they would be on the floor at any particular time. If Antoine even has
this idea, I would be amazed.
    Sacramento may lose Webber this offseason. I suppose it depends on how
the team does against the Lakers. If the do well and the tam bonds, he
stays. If the get embarrassed, I would guess he goes. If that happens, would
Sacramento like to acquire Walker?
    Jason Williams is, of course erratic, but there have been many great
point guards who needed 3-5 years to really get their games in control. What
type of team would we have with Jason at the helm? We would need another
player with him in a Walker trade. Scott Pollard? Probably not going to
match salary wise.
JB