Re: I've Found A Point Guard For The Celtics

    We have three picks. I wan't next years team to have a bona fide
all-star, ready to play. We can trade one or two picks for him and still
keep one pick to land a project.
    With Moiso already on board why do we need two or three rookies?
    You are kidding yourselves to think they will help us within two or
three years.
    What if we had drafted McGrady and Jermaine O'neil with top ten picks?
Three unproductive years and they became someone else's prize. Even after
three years Toronto and Portland weren't sure what they had.
JB