Re: I've Found A Point Guard For The Celtics

I don't know a thing about Tony/Jason Parker other than what I've read
(which I'm guessing is the same thing Ray has read), but his point about
using a pick on a point guard is well taken. If the Celts are determined to
draft a point guard (I hope they're not, unless the guy is the best player),
then I hope guys like Maddox, Cook, Phillips, Jenkins and maybe Parker
diving into the draft have shown them that a prospect should be available
later. Don't waste 10 or 11 on Tinsley unless he's the best player on the
board-and I don't think that's the case that high.

By the way, I'm growing more and more worried that the Celts will deal these
picks away for immediate help. If that help is Mike Bibby or the like, then
fine. But if it's Terrell Brandon or Othella Harrington, then no thanks.
Learn from past mistakes. Two or three years isn't too long to wait for a
McGrady-like talent.

Mark