some biggies about to declare

Point guards Omar Cook and Tito Maddox and swingmen Joseph Forte, Keith
Bogans and Tayshaun Prince all are on the verge of entering the draft,
according to ESPN.com's Andy Katz. Not a big Cook fan because he can't shoot
at all. I've never seen Maddox play, but like what I've heard. He posted
some big assist numbers and is about 6-foot-4. I like both Bogans and Prince
more than the more hyped Forte. Bogans has NBA height and body for the
two-guard position, can shoot it and take it off the dribble. Prince is a
rail-thin swingman who can shoot, post up and pass. Forte is just too small
to play shooting guard and has no point guard skills at all. Those guys get
eaten up 95 percent of the time.

I'd have to think all of these guys will be Celtic considerations at some
point if they keep the picks.

http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2001/0502/1190298.html
<http://espn.go.com/ncb/news/2001/0502/1190298.html>