Re: [Celtic_Pride] Mourning to play in the playoffs

----- Original Message ----- From: Berry, Mark S
What about that injury exception granted to the Heat? How can they have the player they acquired with that exception (Ced Ceballos) and Mourning on the roster? The NBA better do something about that, or I'm really going to be ticked after they way they screwed the Celts in the Bias-Lewis cases.

Mark

I agree.  Using this exception should disqualify the injured player from playing for the entire year.

Jim