Re: Peter May Says On WEEI:

We won't have been 9 under 500 had OB been coaching from start of the season. The result is for everybody to see, this team is improving with every game and are beating teams they are supposed to beat. - Mishra

  Jim McMaster <mcmaster@falcon.stortek.com> wrote:

Losses happen...look at the Bulls versus the Celtics. If the Nuggets or
Sonics were in the East, their records would qualify them for the playoffs,
bumping both Boston and Indiana. Phoenix actually would be fifth in the East.
These records were earned against better competition.

Bottom line: a good team would not be nine games under .500 at this point in
the season. The Celtics are a probably not far from being a decent team, but
they are light-years away from Championship contention.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@falcon.stortek.com

In message <20010322195442.10139.qmail@web1005.mail.yahoo.com>, Shailendra