Re: Obie did it

> Why did they draft Moiso then?

That reminds me: Obie's been saying that when Battie comes back, he'll play behind Blount and Pot in the three-headed center rotation. My question is, why not at PF? He's a natural PF, and the C's are missing a PF. It seems like a no-brainer.
In the meantime, he's been subbing in McCarty there, whose only contribution is the cooling provided by his flailing arms and an occasional steal. Why not try Moiso until Battie comes back? I know he's clueless now, but at least he's got potential (did an
yone see his classic-looking, smooth turnaround kiss of the glass in garbage time last night?). He needs time in games that matter to make his mistakes and learn, and for us to see if all that talent can be harnessed somehow in the future.  And if we miss
 the playoffs in the process - which we may anyway with coaching like this  - this is the year to do it.