5-1 for the rest of March?

Starting with tonight's game, I think we need to have 5-1 record for the
rest of March should be the reasonable expectation.  The most important game
would be the one where we host Indiana.  @ NJ will be the second of a
back-to-back, but we need to pull that one out.
San Antonio - L
@ NJ - W
Chicago - W
@ Atlanta - W
@ Chicago - W
Indiana - W

April's going to be hell.  The Celtics could very well go 1-9.  We need to
do better by beating Indiana on their court, and get one more somewhere.
If we can just go 8-8 for the remainder of the season, we just might make
the playoffs!

For the Pacers, we hope that they don't do any better than 3-3 for the
remainder of March.
Orlando - L
Vancouver - W
@ Orlando - L
@ Washington - W
@ Atlanta - W
@ Boston - L

Unfortunately, none of these are back-to back games.  April will be easier
for them than us - only one game against the West, and that's a home game.